Thursday, March 11, 2010

About umineko Gold edition

Note 6 image

Click it to see bigger

Back for a long absence ( more study time) I think the best way to come back is a little opinion essay.  I have been following somehow umineko anime DVD releases. I just got the info about last note one at Rokkenjima (umineko Livejournal). if someone wonders about the bedsheets it is a Bernkastel Lambda delta one ser it  here.

So daikamuras and bedsheets are my topic today.  I’m not interested on it really but they are funny to see (a battler or Ronove ones must be epic lol) they put the character showing everithing in a shy style attitude. Yeah I might think that from Kanon. Even 07-san gaves us that impression. the sister opnes is also correct because you know almost of them is lust so no problem. The problem is when do you got that shy style with Jessica, Beato and now the 2 witches. Does that suits with they characters. the answer is .

Yeah I must be angry about getting my favourite Japanese related story so far that was supposed to be adapted in a serious and complicated seinen anime  into something used to sell full eichi bed related things.

But do you know. I changed my mind. I might dislike that things but somehow It will help to rise DVDs sale. And maybe we will be able to get a second season.

Yeah maybe umineko adaptation were not the best one but we where able to see some cool moment animated. that’s enought for me.

See you again people it is a bit late here

[Via http://kuronolilliana.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment