Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm back! Once again... -_- ...

Sorry I’ve been gone sooooo long! But there has been a flood around my area, like I said before…. two/three weeks ago? I’ve kinda had also taken a short break from the manga beacuse of the storm, ya know getting resetled and all… but the deadline for my manga sumbmission is in about a week, not even close to done! unfortunately… so I said on the websites fourms that I would have to skip the november issue unfortunately. Besides what I mentioned I’ve been really updating my Anime blog like crazy(none of the series are owned by me!) mainly because the new anime season has started… So that’s my situation, and everything is pretty much 2 weeks behind, with my computer being down for that week, and the flood shutting off our power for about a week.

So no I haven’t abandoned the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment