Thursday, October 29, 2009

Whatever is going on around me.

… Update!

So much has happened between my last post and this one (in fact, those are the reasons for my not touching this blog for a long time).

In a nutshell:

  • I’ve finished my EEE 8 lab group’s final project.
  • I went through many hard exams (Stat 130, CS 150, Cs 135).
  • 1st Semester is over! I had fun times (my birthday, CS 150 reports) and fun profs (Sir Mike, Ma’am Ivy, Ma’am Ue).
  • I’m watching a lot of anime! Fushigi Yuugi, Air, GTO, Code Geass, and Detective Conan. And I’ve watched Lupin III vs Detective Conan!
  • I am trying to learn a lot of things in my sembreak, like playing popular piano, graphic design, and web app programming.
  • And I’m doing a lot on ministries these days. Aside from my usual work on CFBC, The Messengers and research, I’ve been trying my hand at teaching Values Educ to Grade 5 and 6 students. This is one of our (TM’s) ways of helping Livingstones Baptist Church in sharing the love of God to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment