Tuesday, February 23, 2010

??????????????????????????

Well…I sure haven’t updated in quite some time…I came and disappeared rather quickly…but I’ve been getting busy lately…however~ I have been working hard on TOKYO TEENS and have been planning ALOT for the OVA series thing. So it’s not like I’ve been slacking off… at least on TOKYO TEENS…however…Monster Target is a bit of a differnt story, while I’ve been working on it…I haven’t been working on it as much as I should be. But it’s not cancelled or anything. And as some of you can see, the layout have changed~*claps* got bored with the previous, so I decided to change it.

And there’s some new art lingering around here, check the minor updates scroll bar for a bit more info =v=b

[Via http://gelosutthemangaka.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment