Thursday, February 25, 2010

Future Review Criterium (Re. Unicorn Review Status...)

Not Available at the moment… wait, what?

Recently, the first 7 minutes of  have been released to the general public for viewing. Natch, one would assume I would have at least seen it… but I haven’t yet. I’ m holding out until I see the whole episode, so that I can make a full judgement, as I want to remain somewhat spoiler free.

But I might at well take the time to address readers on any future reviews I do, since, I never seem to get around to do the ones I was going to do in the first place:

- Reviews will go up 24 – 48 hrs. after my viewing.

- Reviews will have a brief synopsis of the episode and will not be spoiler free. Screencaps will be available, if possible.

- Critique will be based on the content and production quality of the subject.

- Any “one-shot” reviews (Movies) will get filled under a ”Spotlight”- Type page.

[Via http://setsuna0520.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment