Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mi Casa es tu Casa

At the end of Naruto Shippuuden 147, this week’s episode, there was another short that dealt with Naruto’s apartment. Apparently the animators really don’t like it or just want to torture the poor boy. They might as well keep Naruto in a permanent state of Heroic BSOD.

Alongside last week’s special clip, it’s interesting to see how much messier Naruto has been getting as he’s grown up. Take a look at the shot below from the beginning of the first season. I suppose it was just the opposite for me. Around the age of 13-14, I was relatively messy and, by the time I hit 15 or so, I became a neat freak. Funny how that works out, no? (And Naruto should really hide those undershorts before Sakura comes over again. We don’t want a repeat of last time – especially since he still has that cockroach problem!)



I suppose there’s always a chance that he’ll clean up after his newest remodeling attempt…

[Via http://voicedsilence.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment