Thursday, November 12, 2009

Confession. Bleach Marathon End. Time for an About page.

Today, I have a confession to make. It’s something I have long forgotten but suddenly came up last night as I was watching Taishou Yakyuu Musume.

When I was 9 years old, I almost killed someone. -.-”

.

When I was 9, I had this classmate, a close friend, known as the Boogerman… literally. He had this insane ability to dig up the biggest boogers you have ever seen. In a local dialect, we would call him “Bei-C-Chai”.

.



.

Everyday after class, we would have 20 minutes to pack our bags, go to the washroom, get some drinks, just doing whatever shit we have to, before the gates open and the school bus departs. During that time, we would be like monkeys escaped from the zoo. We’d climb trees, roll things down the stairs (accidentally of course Xp), splash water at each other, break some windows (also accident -.-”), and others.

.

Then one day, somehow, someway, we got the “coolest” idea. Let’s play catch… with rocks!

Uhh… Sure, that sounds like fun!

The idea was one throwing a rock, the other trying to catch it. We’d each take turns. You know the drill.

Only difference is, instead of throwing it directly at each other. We’d throw it up high, at an upward angle, like a rainbow. Think Javelin…

So I took a look around. Found a pebble. Picked it up. Shouted to my friend, Kelvin (just remembered his name) to get ready.

Wind the old motor up. And swing!

The pebble flew and flew and flew. Then started to come down and Kelvin got ready.

Pearak!

Pebble dropped on the ground. Kelvin didn’t manage to catch it.

.

Then it was his turn, took up a random stone. And threw it at me…

I got ready, ready, ready…

Pearak!

Didn’t manage to catch the stone too. My turn!

Looked around…

WoooOOOooaAAaaaahhHHHHhh! There is no way Kelvin’s going to miss this shit.

Picked up a rock the size of my palm. I still remember wrapping my first around it and still I couldn’t cover the rock.

Retracted my arm as far as I could, made a few Popeye-armed rotations. Took a deep breath. And Launched that bitch!!

Probably because the rock had some momentum being heavy and shit. It really flew high. Eyes stopped looking at the rock and looked at Kelvin as he got ready to catch it.

He took a step back. A step front. A step back again. Put’s his hand up reaching out, getting ready to catch the rock.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rock landed SPOT ON!!!… On his freaking head!!!!

.

.

He fell on his butt, looked at me for 2 seconds or so, blood flowing down his face, and faints. o_0!!

I was about to go into shock-and-shout mode when the buses started beeping their horns.

.

Oh shit! The buses are leaving, I’m going to miss the bus!!

I ran as fast as I could and managed to get on the bus before mine left. Reached home, watched tv, had dinner, watched more tv, and slept. I totally forgot about Kelvin.

.



Off topic: Green Lantern (the comic) rocks!

.

Needless to say, I was punished first thing in the morning the moment I step into class. There our homeroom teacher stood, next to her was Kelvin, whose head was all wrapped up in bandages like some snake flute dancer, and all the students’ eyes were on me.

.

We never talked to each other since then. Till the end of the year, he changed school and we never saw each other again.

.



.

This is something I’ve never shared with my current friends. Even the closest ones. -.-”

Anyway… Kelvin… Boogerman… If you are out there. I apologize.

Only thinking about it last night did I realize how thankful I should be that nothing permanent happened to you. I would have been traumatized.

.

.

.

Next… :p

Finally caught up to ep 243 in Bleach. And decided to stop there. Why? Cause the next few episodes will probably blow the farking roof off. So I rather save up enough episodes instead of watch 2 and be left hanging with anticipation.

.



RaWWWRRrrrRRAAAWWWRRR!!!

.

But before that, anyone thinks Kira’s eyebrows are slightly messed up?

.

And the phoenix guy actually looked serious for once.

.

I was tempted to post up some battle sequence screenshots that I liked. But that would mean a thousand pictures, or maybe more. Lol!

.

.

Thinking how I’ve been Bleach crazy the past 4 days, I thought I’d post up one of my fav Naruto soundtrack, just to keep the Narutard in me going.

.



Haruka Kanata by Kung Fu Generation

.

My fav Naruto theme ever. I remember listening to this at work (years back when I was a System Analyst) and got carried away. Cranked the volume up so loud that the boss came into the staff’s work area and looked at me. Lol!

Sigh… I miss the days when Naruto (the anime) rocked the world. The current shippuden is just a pile of crap when compared to the original.

.

.

Lastly, I think it’s about time to work on my about page. Just feels funny without a nice little introduction. Especially if I do actually get new visitors. Lol!

I already have an idea in place, just rather watch and finish off Taishou Yakyuu Musume before I start working on it.



Yay! More moe goodness… Xp

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment