Thursday, November 5, 2009

X-rated Katamari Damacy



If you guys remember from my earlier post of how I stumbled upon the discovery of ‘Dead Fantasy’ videos. If you guys knew or understood how I felt, this is the same feeling I got when I have found something so hidden and fantastic! Here, I thank the guy who has invented the internet!

Not many people in the world knew what Katamari Damacy is, but I’m sure that most of the gamer know what it is. Its tuneful, mellow music and the joy of rolling the ‘garbage’ ball, has captured millions of hearts yet, I knew that this game always has a ‘darker’ side to the facade.

I’m glad that someone has the same view as me (but obviously better at animation). Please see after the break the sinister, dark and unadulterated katamari damacy as you have never seen before!

Video Games | Once Upon a Pixel | Katamari Damacy HD XBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment