Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shakugan no Shana

So, since there is a new series of this out and I stumbled across is on a site I usually get eps from I thought it might be nice to see what all the fuss was about so I got the first series. So far I have to say its fairly interesting. Shana (who is names by Yuji after her sword) and Yuji have a blossoming relationship (as is the staple of any sorta anime with young ppl and magic). Dont actually know why that is, but it happens alot (like in Zero no Tsukaima, Index etc).

Anyways, this first series consists of introducing the characters, letting us in on a plot or two, some of which are over before they start (lol) which makes you wonder why they were there in the first place but thats alright.

The characters themselves are well done, each having a set of abilities and personality that is different to the others. The costume of each character is unique to them, even the bit part baddies get a dress up for their part. Overall this gets about a 7 out of 10 because I havent finished watching it yet but I can kinda predict where its going, and the whole “I technically cant die” thing isnt going to stop them from trying to kill him methinks.

Good watch if you like things like Zero no Tsukaima, To Aru Majustsu no Index, Kyou Kara Maou and Kaze no Stigma

[Via http://sorakaizoku.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment