Saturday, December 26, 2009

[4+] People die when they are killed

Let’s go back for this study time

Today I will work with just a phrase: People die when they are killed

I will try to get different phrases and get a conclusion of them

I have to admit that at the first I joked a lot about this phrase. It is stupid. No it was stupid. If you think a little it ends being a great phrase.

Because I couldn’t  remember on what part do I got that phrase I tried to search  about it on goggle and I found that it is a Fate/Stay Night phrase. mm Ryukishi does like Type Moon games. just look at the special thanks on higurashi anime. So it is not strange to appear too in umineko

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Let’s start:

Killers live when they kill

This phrase is not mine, just this one ok? I found it here searching for the phrase. here it says Flip the Chessboard but Ii seems more like a antonym trick for me. Who knows.

I have been talking with an umineko fan and his teory of episode 3 is this.  this phrase is the reason because Eva is alive at the end of the game board on episode 3.  the killer may be the one who killed hideyoshi and George.

This theory is quite good. It is interesting because it proclaims there is more than 1 killer in umineko episodes.

However there is something that I do not like from this. this is too similar to higurashi . Using the same tricks in both games would be too odd from the creator.  yeah It can be true but I dislike to think in this way a bit.

I do not worry It would be silly to use just 1 way of thinking in umineko. I have my own way to explain this. I will told you about it someday.

Not all people who seems to be killed is dead

This is a chessboard one. Who would like  this sentence to be true? simply, one who have been “killed”  in other words a false death. If you told today’s phrase in red the first thing to think that it confirms the death of people who were killed. whoever I do not talk anything about one who just pretending to be death. Yes the phrase might seems to forbid a false death but if you just look at it more carefully it does not forbid it.

If we follow this path we have to consider all “killed” people in umineko as possible not killed person, a fake death ones.  Like in Schrödinger experiment, all this people is alive and death and the same time as long as they are not declared death or alive by the red truth.

Don’t worry if you do not understands very well the last paragraph about the deaths I will give a longer explanation on another post soon.

It is late here and I’m sleepy. See you soon and merry Christmas

I love this guy work is too adorable

[Via http://kuronolilliana.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment