Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome :)! 12/4/09

Welcome Lovers<3

This is my first time doing blogs, yes Im new on this. Even though I used to do websites for groups.msn.com by the name cats :) . So here this website I created to be a critic on anime. I think time has pass and I feel capable of doing this now with so many years watching animes. Im not an expert but I’ll try my best to bring you up the best animes going on and new coming up! I want to show you my own top 10 list and after this post I’ll put the summary and what I think about them, I hope to see you guys around<3

  1. Gundam Seed Destiny
  2. Dragon Ball Z
  3. Sakura Card Captor
  4. Shaman King
  5. D.N Angel
  6. Air TV
  7. Nana
  8. Romeo and Juliet
  9. Ouran Host Club
  10. Ranma 1/2

As you see most of them are pretty much clasics or old ones :P .

 

[Via http://redribbonfl.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment