Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finish watching afew Anime.

Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 8 & 9

Kimi ni Todoke episode 9

11 eyes episode 9

Read more after the break ( Beware! there are Spoilers (: )

I sure start with Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 8 & 9 snapshots,

*stare*

This part I was laughing my ass out man, LOL under age guy having a child with him?

Playing with cat’s cradle…

LOL, how was it possible that a cat’s cradle do so much “Amazing things”?

This little kid was saying “You are a kid.” to the Student Council President…

Kids now a days don’t like Spicy stuff, so the Student Council President was like saying “I was able to eat kimchi.” LOL

and the small little girl replied, hahas this part was so funny the way she replied the Student Concil President.

He was going to ask Chizuru something and …

While Chizuru was reading this kind of book LOL~

Immediately retreat! and apologize to her… hahas

LOL, she was threatening him from the start…

He was like writing, ” Beloved sister of mine. By the time you read this, I may already be dead. Your memory must have been tampered with by a woman named Chizuru and is without me.” hahas his dying will was so funny.

Next will be Kimi ni Todoke episode 9,

Episode 9: New Friends

Sawako friends were like asking her, “Did something happen? You’re more spaced out than usual.”

and Sawako replied, ” Um, actually… I was praised unexpectedly today. That I’m like a doll… “LOL

guess what her friends were thinking? LOL, ” Osawa doll ” hahas~

” was that a praise? ” said by Yoshida and ” No, I doubt it ” replied by Sanada.

And here is the last Anime also can said it’s the most complicated one… 11 eyes episode 9,

Broken Bonds.

just afew snapshots for 11eyes, because it’s hard to understand anw. But I love this scene, Good guy got OWNED! big time…

Well, that’s should be all for today. Going to have my breakfast later on and saying goodbye to my hunger… aww, I need a break right now, didn’t really have the chance to hang out with my friends this few days, because most of them were already working by now, can’t have any free time for Basketball and so on…Sad. Is ok, I’m going to start working as well… Yup,

Cya

Bye

[Via http://inhearitplay.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment