Thursday, December 17, 2009

A New Kind of Cartoon

 Anime is animation from Japan that is now part of America’s cartoon network and is entertaining and engaging.  One of my favorite anime shows is Inuyasha, because of the main character Inuyasha who loves two women Kagoma and Kikio and has to spend his time protecting them by destroying demons. The main reason why I love anime is because it’s so creepy and bizarre, although it can also have pure humor, action, and romance.  My personal favorite is with all the characteristics  together because I get to see a bit of everything. Anime shows are consuming because the ones that are serious get into real meaningful topics and talk about life in a deep way. The action in anime is thrilling because you never know when one of your favorite characters might die.  I always want to know what is going to happen to my favorite characters, so I do not take my eyes off the TV.

–Irania (11th Wave)

[Via http://hearmehearme.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment