Sunday, January 3, 2010

Anime For the Winter 09/10: All Hope Is Lost..... Maybe!

Hello All,

As  my first topic,  I would like to discuss the fagotry brought on us by the new updated anime chart chartfag made on the winter anime season.  I just like to say that  I’m a fucking anime fanatic.  Not an otaku, since I’m not completly obsessed with anime even though love it very much and would be discussing about it alot in this blog for the comming future.  But I don’t  want to become a glutton (or stick) that stays in one area all his life making anime and all things related to it my life.  I want to talk about other topics as well because  KanarisBlog is a variety blog.  Sticking to just one topic and “area of expertise” all the time would be boring, unoriginal, and a waste of  time and potential to turn the blogosphere around.  So let’s make it something for another post, right now, shall we, we go to the LIST.

Some weeks back I saw the first version of chartfags anmie chart for the winter season SankakuComplex.  Well! to put it bluntly, that wasn’t a chartfag. Here’s the early chartfag here:

But durring the time I fist saw the first version and the SanCom article I felt like,

Is it really true ? This is the entire line up for the winter season? WELL HOT motherfucking DOG THE BUBBLE BURST Anime went to Jenny Craig!

Not the actual reaction, but I did  felt a genuine content for the hope that anime is getting back to it’s roots in reason.  Only 16 anime coming out, that was a treat. The logic that making large amounts of anime out the ass is not a good marketing strategy even if in the presence of more advanced technology and better methods is some I uphold. And that focusing on your manga build a better ground for the anime so that it will be more memorable for everyone who like anime instead of pleasing Otaku’s eye candy is nothing short of a great idea. But then, like every other updated version of the chart,  I got this:

So I guess it’s the  anime same ol’, same ol’. Lesson learned. Always look at the updated version. This why we have the news kids.  But fear not, many of these anime seem appealing to me and we realy like to watch it (like Weiß Survive R, Chu-Bra, Ladies vs. Butlers & OF COURSE Aki-Sora for my eye candy. Wink,Wink!)

So, I’ll telling you all about the anime of this season not to far fron now at good trail.

This is KanrisBlog  saying~

GRITZ bitches!

[Via http://kanarisblog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment