Sunday, January 31, 2010

Help Me With My Backlog!!!

As a busy college student desperately trying to get his act together before graduating in mere three months and moving on to the next phase of life, I have a really hard time juggling school, a night shift job, activities, and anime. There are a lot of anime and games I would love to get to and I have started quite a bunch of them. This is a problem I am sure most of you face as well.

Being an indecisive person, I often find myself wasting a lot of time simply because I can not make up my mind. I constantly start new series before finishing/ catching up with what I am currently watching. I drop shows on a whim only to pick it up arbitrarily for two more episodes four weeks later. I begin marathons and cut them short 3/4 of the way. Therefore, I want to finish some stuff first so I can gradually decrease the size of my massive to-watch list.

Here are the anime I am currently watching. I am also watching some other series, but these are the ones I really need to either catch up on or finish.

Aldora Irma Queen's Blade Reina

Amazing plot and character developments make Queen’s Blade more than tolerable despite the blatant fanservice.

Misaka Mikoto Shirai Kuroko To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun… Kuroko, yuri, and superpowers. Enough said.

alphard calendar canaan takeuchi takashi type moon

Canaan has unbelievably sexy girls and strong yuri implications.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Ushiromiya Ange

I honestly do not know why I stopped watching Umineko no Naku Koro ni, but I would like to start on it again.

El Cazador de la Bruja Nadie wallpaper

After Noir and Madlax, Yuki Kajiura does it again with El Cazador de la Bruja. Further, like the two precursors, this anime again features girls with guns and yuri.

Kimi ni Todoke Kuronuma Sawako Kurumisawa Ume Shiina Karuho

Kimi ni Todoke is a delicate drama that shows inner beauty really counts.

As for visual novels, I have quite a few lined up as well…

Aoi Shiro Osanai Shouko yuri

Aoi Shiro

Katahane yuri Christina Dorn Efa Fue

Katahane

Hanabira 6 Yuuna Nanami yuri



Hanabira

So please help me decide on what to get to first!

[Via http://listlessink.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment